fruit slice

fruit slice
american idols 2007

Friday, April 2, 2010

Zoo!!!!!

today i went to the zoo!i got to see a platypous a baby gorilla!and alot more well im watching brain surge right now.i got a charthers it is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!i got s big big snake puppet.but this week is easter soo i hope al of u get alot of candy and i love u alli am mad because i never get a easter egg hunt duh duh!!i got new shoes ! know what i have to tell u a secreat i have 143 chapter books well i have to go bye peace out gtg

4 comments:

  1. I wish that I could go to a zoo. I haven't been to one in a long time and the one near me closed, but I'm going to Columbus, Ohio for a week this summer and I can go to one there......THEY HAD A PLATYPUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
    I wish I could see a platypus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u wanted to know how to put games on your blog so here is how: go to costomize then ad wiget then search something like tic tac toe or mario or games or pinball ext. some games that i like are snake, paper mario world, tic tac toe, and pinball

    ReplyDelete