fruit slice

fruit slice
american idols 2007

Friday, February 12, 2010

valentine party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today was my valentine party at school.we had a cheese casiadia and nachos!!! we passed out valentines to everybody.i did animal planet.alot of people did fun dip.then Sam PUKED UP WATER!!then i had to check on my hamster i got Wednesday his name is nugget.i got a weird valentine from alex i have NOOOOOOOOOOOOO clue what it is.i got a cool one from izabella but she forgot me so she gave her self one and crossed out me and put my name from izabella.i got a bookmark one from kennadee.well have to go bye and mrs atheys class please cheack this out


p.s didnt know christan liked g.i joe really didnt know that

4 comments:

  1. OMG I got a lot of fun dip too and a girl in my class named Aiyana gave my an animal planet valentine too wow wierd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi abby have you teacher had her baby yet

    ReplyDelete